Account Manager - Brand Strategy Group
Named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, Fuse believes that life should be a balance of making deadlines and making first chair on a powder day. Fuse fosters a creative environment that encourages people to share insights and inspiration. If this sounds like a lifestyle made for you, then Fuse wants to hear about it.
Fuse is seeking an experienced marketing professional to manage brand strategy initiatives for Fortune 500 clients. This role includes strategic development of marketing initiatives and tactics, daily communication with clients, ensuring timely and on-budget delivery of all services, working with account team to maintain the client’s strategy throughout all aspects of the business. You will utilize your expertise in youth marketing to consult on all projects which may include planning and executing events, coordinating brand ambassador programs, and managing vendors. Ability to collaborate with team members as well as work independently is critical.
Skills, experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of client management and communication
- 3+ years of marketing agency and / or brand experience
- In-depth knowledge of brand marketing
- Experience managing brand ambassador programs is a huge plus
- Knowledge of youth culture - sports, campus, lifestyle, and more
- Experience leading a cross-functional team
- Expert level proficiency in all MS Office programs - experience with Macs is critical
- Strong project management skills, meaning that you can efficiently multi-task and attend to every detail
- Polished, professional written & verbal communication skills
- The individual will work in Fuse’s office in Burlington, Vermont, but will travel for various events, activations and client meetings
Fuse reserves the right to conduct background checks such as criminal and driving record checks for relevant roles.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept emails or phone calls regarding this position, but rest assured that a real person will take the time to review your application. If your experience is the right fit for our needs, someone will contact you when the right opportunity becomes available.
Must be able to meet vaccination requirements.