Named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, Fuse believes that life should be a balance of making deadlines and making first chair on a powder day. We work hard because we love what we do and are committed to being the best. We play hard because we have the freedom to do so. Fuse fosters a creative environment that encourages people to share insights and inspiration. If this sounds like a lifestyle made for you, then Fuse wants to hear from you.
We have an opening for an experienced administrative professional to provide support to the Operations team, agency partners and other staff
Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Manage receipt of deliveries and relationships with shipping vendors
- Maintain sufficient inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Manage daily mail and postage machine
- Greet visitors and present positive image of Fuse
- Respond to general email and voice inquiries to Fuse
- Provide administrative support to three partners as needed
- Act as liasion for all admin / operations related things in our Portland office
Events, Meetings, Administration
- Plan for and manage company events, including periodic outings (like the summer BBQ, annual company meeting, holiday party, etc.)
- Prepare for and participate in periodic meetings, including weekly meetings with your supervisors, quarterly insurance meetings with internal staff, quarterly insurance meetings with our agency, etc.
- Maintain the Office Ops status report daily and weekly, to provide details on status and next steps of your work
- Manage and plan for long term planning and enhancements of your areas of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain summaries of Operations processes for which you are responsible
- Track your time, allocated towards Fuse or clients
Building & Office Space
- Act as point person on building management issues and maintain cooperative relationship with landlord, cleaning vendor, and other maintenance / service providers.
- Manage storage of Fuse and client goods.
- Manage other areas related to our office space, including keys, lighting, maintenance, kitchen duty calendar and decor.
- Manage security system and vendor relationship and act as emergency contact in event of security breach / false alarm.
- Assist with recruitment, reference checking, new hire paperwork and other onboarding tasks.
- Manage wellness programs such as ergonomic assessments, chair massage and suggest new ideas for wellness programs
IT and Telecom
- Assist IT team with inventory, supplies and field basic requests for technical support
- Manage and maintain Fuse’s Outlook calendars, resource booking (rooms, projectors, etc.) and company contacts database
- Manage Fuse’s leases / ownership of our printers and faxes
- Assist IT team in managing Fuse’s telecom and voice mail systems
- Lead staff Community Committee
- Research and coordinate monthly volunteer opportunities
- Manage Donation Match Program
- Coordinate Fuse’s annual Holiday Art Collaboration
- Coordinate product donations
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of related administrative support experience
- Must be systems driven / tech savvy with expert level proficiency with all Microsoft programs; Knowledge of Salesforce is highly desirable
- Exceptional organizational, time / project management and communication skills
- Must be willing and able to jump in to help out in a variety of situations - in this role, you will wear many hats!
- Sense of humor and positive attitude are critical to success
Fuse reserves the right to conduct background checks such as criminal and driving record checks for relevant roles.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept emails or phone calls regarding this position, but rest assured that a real person will take the time to review your application. If your experience is the right fit for our needs, someone will contact you when the right opportunity becomes available.