Named one of the Best Places to Work in the US by Outside Magazine, Fuse is a marketing agency that specializes in teen, young adult and Millennial marketing. We are seeking a field marketing tour manager for a grassroots marketing program.
Are you someone who loves Starbucks? Are you a natural leader with exceptional organizational skills?
If so, capitalize your energy and focus as you work to bring Starbucks products to consumers this summer. We’re seeking a Tour Manager to travel in a promotional truck, bringing free samples to students across the US.
This is a paid contract position.
Here's what our Tour Manager will be responsible for:
- Drive tour vehicle containing event and promotional materials to tour destinations in your market.
- Set up and oversee promotional activities at each event location.
- Coordinate product pick-ups, consumer promotional activities
- Coordinate with additional staff.
- Present a positive image, embody leadership qualities and promote Starbucks with confidence, knowledge, and enthusiasm.
- Plan driving routes to all assigned destinations.
- Manage vehicle and logging.
- Regular communication with Fuse management and strict punctuality to schedule.
- Timely completion of event recaps, expense reports and equipment inventory after each event.
Skills and Education Requirements
You may be a good fit to be a Starbucks Tour Manager if:
- You LOVE Starbucks
- You are a knowledgeable and enthusiastic
- You possess the ability to engage with a wide range of people
- You are high energy, fun, personable, with a sense of humor
- You like to see…and be seen. Wallflowers need not apply
- You are comfortable driving a truck in city traffic
- You can lead a team and make decisions on the fly
- Organization is critical to you
- You’re a highly motivated and skilled communicator
- You sweat the details and work hard to make sure everything is executed according to plan
- You have the ability to lift, move, and carry up to 50 lbs.
- You are confident, productive and professional
- Prior leadership, marketing, promotion, and/or brand ambassador experience is a plus
- Access to a computer and smartphone is a must
- Fuse reserves the right to conduct background checks such as criminal and driving record checks for relevant roles.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept emails or phone calls regarding this position, but rest assured that a real person will take the time to review your application. If your experience is the right fit for our needs, someone will contact you when the right opportunity becomes available.