Named one of the Best Places to Work in the US by Outside Magazine, Fuse is a marketing agency that specializes in teen, young adult and Millennial marketing. We are seeking a field marketing tour manager for a grassroots marketing program.
Are you someone who loves Starbucks? Are you a natural leader with exceptional organizational skills? And does the idea of touring around the United States best campuses sound like the perfect job for you?
If so, capitalize your energy and focus as you work to bring Starbucks Refreshers, Frappucino, Doubleshot and Cold Brew to the best Colleges and Universities this summer. We’re seeking a Tour Manager to travel in a branded Starbucks truck bringing free samples to students across the US.
This is a paid contract position (approximately 40 hours per week August through November).
Here's what our Starbucks Tour Manager will be responsible for:
- Drive tour vehicle containing event and promotional materials to tour destinations roughly from August 24 through November 19, 2017 across the eastern United States.
- Work together with a co-manager
- Set up and oversee event activities at each event location.
- Coordinate product pick-ups
- Conduct consumer promotional activities to live consumers
- Present a positive image, embody leadership qualities and promote Starbucks with confidence, knowledge, and enthusiasm.
- Coordinate with local staff.
- Plan driving routes to all assigned destinations.
- Oversee vehicle maintenance, DOT compliance/log books.
- Regular communication with Fuse management and strict punctuality to scheduled events.
- Timely completion of event recaps, expense reports and equipment inventory after each event.
Skills and Education Requirements
You may be a good fit to be a Starbucks Tour Manager if:
- You LOVE Starbucks
- You are a knowledgeable and enthusiastic
- You possess the ability to engage with a wide range of people
- You are high energy, fun, personable, with a sense of humor
- You like to see…and be seen. Wallflowers need not apply
- You are comfortable driving a large truck (20’) in city traffic
- You can lead a team and make decisions on the fly
- Organization is critical to you
- You’re a highly motivated and skilled communicator
- You sweat the details and work hard to make sure everything is executed according to plan
- You have the ability to lift, move, and carry up to 50 lbs.
- You are confident, productive and professional
- Prior leadership, marketing, promotion, and/or brand ambassador experience is a plus
- Access to a computer and smartphone is a must
- Fuse reserves the right to conduct background checks such as criminal and driving record checks for relevant roles.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept emails or phone calls regarding this position, but rest assured that a real person will take the time to review your application. If your experience is the right fit for our needs, someone will contact you when the right opportunity becomes available.