Are you someone who appreciates well-crafted Cold Brew Coffee? Are you a natural leader with exceptional organizational skills? And does the idea of cycling around the East Coast’s best cities sound like the perfect job for you?
If so, capitalize on your energy and focus as you work to bring the smooth flavors of Cold Brew Coffee to the streets for Starbucks this summer. We’re seeking a cycling maven who has a soft spot for the taste of quality, expertly crafted cold brew.
Picture this: You will lead a crew of fellow cold brew aficionados introducing new Bottled Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee flavors to your community—by bike. As a Lead Bike Ambassador, you will take a grassroots approach to spread the word about Bottled Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee in select cities and outdoor events this summer.
This is a temporary, part-time, paid position (approximately 20-30 hours per week).
Here's what our Starbucks Lead Bike Ambassador will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of 5 Bike Ambassadors to get the word out about Bottled Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee and encourage consumers to try this new premium product
- Managing commercial vehicle operation, maintenance and DOT compliance
- Safe and timely transportation of bikes and program assets to assigned destinations across three cities (Philadelphia, Boston, NYC)
- Setting up and breaking down program assets and bikes at each event location and launch location
- Keep all bikes and assets maintained and available when necessary
- Activate at key cultural events and music festivals on weekends throughout the summer months
- Distribute product by bike during peak commuting hours (morning and evening shifts midweek)
- Produce one-of-a-kind experiences to create buzz, boost brand awareness and build brand loyalty
- Provide local intelligence and insight for program planning and execution
- Gather and present consumer feedback
- Regular and reliable communication with Fuse management and strict punctuality to all scheduled events
- Adapting and adjusting to program shifts, policy and procedural changes as required and communicated by Fuse management
- Timely completion of event recaps, expense reports and equipment inventory after each event
- Comply with program and legal guidelines
Duration: Approximately June 30th through September 2nd (exact dates may vary).
Skills and Education Requirements
You may be a good fit to be a Starbucks Bike Ambassador if:
- You LOVE Starbucks
- You are a knowledgeable and enthusiastic cold brew coffee aficionado
- You’re an able and competent cyclist with knowledge of bike maintenance and repair
- You possess the ability to engage with a wide range of people
- High energy, fun, personable, and a sense of humor are top qualities in our ideal candidates
- You like to see…and be seen. Wallflowers need not apply
- You are comfortable driving a large truck (26’) in city traffic
- You can lead a team and make decisions on the fly
- Organization is critical to you
- You’re a highly motivated and skilled communicator
- You sweat the details and work hard to make sure everything is executed according to plan
- You have the ability to lift, move, and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Prior leadership, marketing, promotion, and/or brand ambassador experience is a plus
- Access to a computer and smartphone is a must
- You are confident, productive and professional
- In-depth knowledge of the NYC / Boston / Philly metro areas
Fuse reserves the right to conduct background checks such as criminal and driving record checks for relevant roles.
Please apply by completing the online application. Fuse will contact individuals selected for interviews. Unfortunately, we cannot accept emails or phone calls regarding this position.